The one volume version of Spicy is now available on Amazon. It is a bit more there than on other sites, so I have included a bonus kinky sex scene for those of you who choose to buy it on Amazon.
Tags: amazon, bonus sex scene, erotic, kinky, spicy
Tags: 50 shades of grey, fifty shades of grey, movie vs book, reasons why movie is better
1. I actually finished the movie. Can’t say that for the book.
2. The movie was loosely based on the book. My inner goddess does back flips of joy!
3. No idiotic inner goddess or that other prudish glasses wearing conscience.
4. I actually liked the movie Christian.
5. I actually liked the movie Anastasia.
6. They got rid of all that crap about Ana not owning a computer or cellphone, though it was a flip-phone and the computer was “broken”.
7. They got rid of the punishment sex after Ana wouldn’t let Christian grope her under the table at his parents’ dinner.
8. They got rid of all the Holy Cow…holy crap…holy etc. Holy hell, that was eye rollingly irritating.
9. Ana is actually funny in the movie.
10. EL James didn’t write the script.
11. I actually felt bad for Christian at the end, when he was afraid of losing Ana.
12. I actually felt bad for Ana at the end, when she realized she couldn’t handle his 50 shades of fuckedupness.
13. They didn’t include the infamous tampon scene (I gave up on the book right before this scene, thank GOD!)
14. Christian didn’t seem quite as creepy and stalkerish as in the book.
15. And last but certainly not least, the email correspondence between them was majorly (and I’m not joking here) majorly toned down.
I’m sure I could make it to 50 reasons, but it would get boring by then. :) There is a lot to hate in the book, but not so much in the movie. Except for when they stick close to the ending from the book, the movie is really good. Ana’s sexual awakening is sexy to watch, and far more believable than in the book. That Ana would climax if Christian breathed on her. I’m sure I rolled my eyes more than she did.
I’ve decided to see if I can come up with 50 reasons:
16. The book Ana is stupid, while the movie Ana is quite clever.
17. The movie Christian doesn’t harp on what Ana eats.
18. Ana’s orgasms are more believable in the movie.
19. There’s less of Jose in the movie.
20. You don’t have to suffer through badly written prose.
21. The dialogue is better.
22. Ana in the movie wasn’t constantly afraid of upsetting Christian.
23. I wasn’t disgusted and pissed off as I watched the movie, like I was for the book.
24. Ana didn’t desert her mother the night Christian arrived in Georgia unannounced.
25. I didn’t hate the movie.
Well, I made it to 25. I’ll add more as I think of them. :)
Tags: you might be an inconsiderate thoughtless ass if...
…you’re in the far right lane and at the very last second dart over three lanes of traffic to cut off the car in that lane to get on the freeway.
…you’re too busy talking on your cellphone to drive the speed limit.
…you spit or throw ANYTHING out of your car window.
…you cut someone off to steal a parking spot they were waiting for.
…you use the last of the toilet paper but don’t replace the roll.
…you drink the last cold community/family soda but don’t put more in the fridge to chill.
…your food makes a mess in the microwave but you don’t bother to clean it up.
…you drop something on the floor and leave it there.
…you leave your clothes everywhere but in the hamper.
…when pushing your grocery cart through the parking lot, you stay in the center of the aisle instead of either side, not caring you’re blocking cars driving through…and then glare at the cars behind you for getting too close.
…you speed up every time another car tries to pass you, and then slow back down once they get behind you.
I’ve been on a writing frenzy lately. As soon as I finished B&B, I started a new story about a pole dancer with a dark past. Then she meets a man who breaks every one of her protective rules. Be sure to check out the first free installment at Smashwords (will also be on B&N and Itunes soon): https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/541613
Be sure to check out Smashwords for all their interesting erotica. A lot of it’s free: https://www.smashwords.com/books/category/59
And for those romantics, here is some smut for you: https://www.smashwords.com/books/category/4915/newest/0
Hi again! I finished Brenna & the Beast, and the entire story is now on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Brenna-Beast-Blush-Rose-ebook/dp/B00X1NN6UY
Since I had to price it a bit higher than the installments I published through Smashwords, I included a bonus ending for those of you who pay the extra dollar through Amazon. :)
Tags: brenna & the beast, erotica, intrigue, romance
Hey there readers! At least I hope you’re readers. If not, get the hell over to Smashwords and check out my stories!! :-) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blusherotica
Anyhoo, I’m currently working on a steamy story about a gal who falls in love with a human/animal hybrid. No one is even really sure of all the animals in this wild man, but he sure is exciting and one hell of a lover. At least Brenna thinks so. The first two parts are out and available on Smashwords, B&N and Itunes, as well as a few other less popular sites. When I’m done with the whole thing, I’ll post it on Amazon in a one volume edition.
The first part of Brenna & the Beast is free, and the remaining parts will be only 99 cents each. Here is the link to the first book, so you can check it out: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/536565
Tags: you might be an inconsiderate thoughtless ass if...
Ever heard of Jeff Foxworthy’s “You might be a redneck, if…”? Well, that’s inspired me to come up with “You might be an inconsiderate thoughtless ass, if…” I’ve started the list at home and might illustrate it and turn it into a book if I can come up with enough of them. Considering that the drivers on the road alone give me a bunch, that shouldn’t be too hard. Here are a few that I can think of now:
You might be an inconsiderate thoughtless ass, if…
…it’s raining and/or foggy, and you drive with your headlights off.
…you’re in the checkout line at the grocery store and decide you don’t want that dairy item so you just leave it in the magazine rack to spoil.
…when walking in a public area, you weave back and forth, not caring if you cut off other people walking faster than you.
…while out with friends, you insist on frequently laughing loudly and obnoxiously, ignoring the glares of other patrons.
…while on a date, you spend more time texting on your phone than actually talking to your date.
…after changing your baby’s diaper in a parking lot, you leave the dirty one on the ground instead of throwing it in the trashcan.
…you throw your cigarette butts out the window of your car, not caring that you could start a forest fire.
Well, that’s it for now. I might turn this into a weekly thing. :)